Wrinkles October '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I'd still bring the sponge for a contingency plan. Looks like a moderate little pulse of southern-hemi filling in Fri/Sat. The sponge will come in handy during SI ... perfect for air dropping into those sandy little high tide death pits. Cowabunga !:wink:

Looks like I may have just picked up a scuba-related conflict that will keep me in LA County for much of the day - someone else will need to bring the burgers. If things change I'll be there - but right now doubtful.

Jim

LAJim:
Looks like I may have just picked up a scuba-related conflict that will keep me in LA County for much of the day - someone else will need to bring the burgers. If things change I'll be there - but right now doubtful.

Jim

I can take care of the Burgers :)

drjet:
I Think I Can Help With That!!!
Chorizo!!!

Are you coming to the Wrinkles Dive?

I know it would make Wrinkles very happy to see you!

Hope you can make it!

Christian

headhunter:
Chorizo!!!

Are you coming to the Wrinkles Dive?

I know it would make Wrinkles very happy to see you!

Hope you can make it!

Christian

:shakehead How come chorizo gets all the attention!

snakedr:
:shakehead How come chorizo gets all the attention!
Because he's been more "MIA" than even you have. :wink:

You, Todd, Jim and Mr. Chorizo have been missed by the multitudes while you were out fixing all those broken planes.

It's going to be good to see you on Saturday!

Christian

Back
Top Bottom