Wrinkles October '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kelpmat:
Sign me up! The September dive was great: good food, good company, and good diving (crappy mask strap, but so it goes); I can't wait to do it again.

I'll bring the chocolate cookies I brought then; they seemed to go over well.

P.S. I was good to meet everyone. If I don't see you in the water before then, I'll see you on the 14th.

Welcome to SCUBABOARD Mat! It was so great to see you in La Jolla. Hopefully we'll be able to dive together in Laguna. I plan on being there EARLY to do a sunrise dive. Teehee...no lifegaurds will be on duty THAT EARLY!

Were you at Vets last night? I didn't make it. DS had lots of homework. I heard viz was pretty good and temp was holding at 55 in the canyon.

TTYS

By the way, love your Scubaboard name!!!:crafty:

Just a friendly reminder that it is a law that you have to have a Snorkel as part of your gear to dive in Laguna. The Snorkel Police have been out in droves, especially this past summer.

Also, bring plenty of quarters for metered parking above Heisler Park in case you don't get one of the 'freebie' spots':wink:

divinman:
Kim. Don't BUY pickles. Take mine from the last event. I don't eat the nasty lil things so they will only go to waste in my fridge.
Terry

I'm sorry....did you just ask a Dive Goddess to, as you say "take your pickle"? :D I must say my friend, that is not only a fairly bold statement, but said to a DG, and among your friends and admirers, it borders on heresy. (I would like photos of course if it does in fact occur, but I in no way condone these actions.)

John A.
p.s. just as a suggestion, us SHQ on your camera.:wink:

Myrna and I will be there. Possibly with the kid-lettes, not sure.

Christian,

You can add me to the list of people attending. I'm looking forward to seeing Laguna in all it's Wrinkled glory again. :D It looks like I was a tad slow on signing up, as someone took the Banana Boy moniker away from me <big sigh>, oh well, I guess I can do fruit and oranges "this" time. :eyebrow:

John A. :pirate2:

I will be attending.

Hi Christian,

You've got me down as bringing the oranges, could you also add the fruit, as I'll be bringing something along those lines also.

On an even better note, I've decided that Ana is going to be there, so could you put her name down as attending? She said she said she was unsure, so she's obviously not capable of making that decision. Instead, I made it for her. It wouldn't hurt though, to get additional support from "every single person on this list", to insure she truly does show up. Feel free to post your request / demands here so she can see them. Wrinkles "will" attend the Wrinkles dive. :D Football is not an option.

John A. :pirate2:

Hey Ana! Would great to have you at the picnic, it's been way too long since I've seen you! Would love to show you around the Laguna Reefs. High Tide is around 4:30pm. I think we should carpool and dive Moss Point for a treat if surf is manageable!!! Maybe even 'snag' some bugs!

Christian, can you add 2 guests to mine, Jen and Steve from San Diego will all be making it up to Laguna with me. Rat, are you going to add yourself as well?

Kim

Back
Top Bottom