Wrinkles October '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'l bring Chips again.

BTW ... Brandon would be interested in joining us for a dive if the conditions are decent. Anyone interested in tagging along for one of our 90+ min Fisherman's/Diver's cross-country dives ?

EDIT: Looks like Chips are taken ... put me down for "something fun and exciting that no one has ever thought about!" Anyone want any ice cream ? :wink:

Rick:

I'm game to take out the 130 and log some bottom time cross country.

Jim

LAJim:
Rick:

I'm game to take out the 130 and log some bottom time cross country.

Jim

Damn, Jim. I'll have to hook up the pee-valve for sure if we do 130's ... we might have to start way over at Shaw's or S. Crescent :wink:

riguerin:
BTW ... Brandon would be interested in joining us for a dive if the conditions are decent. Anyone interested in tagging along for one of our 90+ min Fisherman's/Diver's cross-country dives ?

Interested?? Could you twist my arm a little harder?? Diving with you and Brandon would of course be a pleasure!! Fingers crossed for decent conditions:wink:

Kim

riguerin:
Anyone interested in tagging along for one of our 90+ min Fisherman's/Diver's cross-country dives ?

Yes! I'll bring my 130 and a Huggies. :wink:

John L.

wetrat:
Yes! I'll bring my 130 and a Huggies. :wink:

John L.

Teehee....John...I won't say that I'll use my 72 on this dive...or should I???:eyebrow: I obviously won't be swimming behind you. You can take up the rear!:rofl3:

BTW, those that have not done this dive, it's really, really, cool!!! Hopefully, if conditions are calms, we'll be able to explore the deep fissures of the reef.

Remeber too, Diver's and Heisler are a 'No Take' zone for bugs!!!

riguerin:
Damn, Jim. I'll have to hook up the pee-valve for sure if we do 130's ... we might have to start way over at Shaw's or S. Crescent :wink:

Yeah, yeah, YEAH!!! FUN, fun, fun...or...start at Diver's, exit Shaw's...walk up to Laguna Sea Sports at the top of the hill for a fill...then dive some more!

Call me crazy, or call me a scuba addict.

Back
Top Bottom