Wrinkles October '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_Jan:
You guys sound like you had a really great time on Saturday. Believe me, I was thinking alot about all of you. I had been hearing all week long on how great viz had been wanting so desparately to be there.

Thank you all too for updating on how the day went and posting pics, at least from your posts, I feel part of the group. I can't tell you, I have only been out of the water for a week and I am going through ***MAJOR*** diving withdrawls. I hope to be back in the water towards the end of the week, I will finally be done with my meds the doc has me on.

Laurel, thanks again for your well wishes!

See you maybe in November, but if not, for sure in December. Are we still doing Leo Carillo? Do we need to make our own reservations, or are we doing a 'group' thing? Let us know. Maybe it's posted and I just need to go back and read. Duh.:blinking:
Jan,

We missed you!

We're doing Leo Carrillo in December. It will be a camping/diving/BBQing/smores-by-the-campfire-eating event!

We don't have to worry about the reservations for the month of December and will most likely wind up with a couple of campgrounds and maybe more depending on how many people are going to come out. We've had great luck the last 2 years with 70º-plus days, so hopefully we'll have another year like that.

I still need to reserve a few campsites for us in August of 2007, so that we can actually have our campout in the summer!

Christian

I just need to add: Ken, you used to have a totally sweet mullet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom