Wrinkles May '07 Dive Planning Thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Empty V:
Due to some unfortunate circumstances I am unable to attend this event. Hope you all have a great time.

Billy

What, does your fiancé wants to register at Bed Bath and Beyond??

You'll be missed bro!!

Looks like I'm stuck on a boat with OW students Sat morning... Divemistress duties (aka babysitting) beckon.... but I should be done and in LJ around 12-1pm.

But... my dive buddy has backed out (yes Dr Bill, I'm talking about you!)

MissyP:
Looks like I'm stuck on a boat with OW students Sat morning... Divemistress duties (aka babysitting) beckon.... but I should be done and in LJ around 12-1pm.

But... my dive buddy has backed out (yes Dr Bill, I'm talking about you!)

Hey what happened to your adopted buddy? Am I now an orphan again?

MissyP beat me to it. I wanted to let her know first before posting.

Unfortunately I won't make this event, a set of dives I'd looked forward to after last year's great experience. A meeting came up this Sunday on the island which could mean a new video project and some income to pay for the HID lights, LCD HDTV and other "necessities" (the mortgage can wait).

Hope everyone has a great time. Will miss not being there. Sniff.

Jesster:
Hey what happened to your adopted buddy? Am I now an orphan again?

You'll be a morning orphan since I'm on a boat w/ students til noon or 1... but I should be there after that :)

Looks like we still need the charcoal, burgers and buns, so I'll grab those. I'll also have a big cooler with me for anyone bringing stuff that will otherwise spoil. It looks like a great day. Now if this damn cold will just go away...

Hi everyone! Long time no see! I'm going to make this event and bring a buddy: Simon. If there is anything I can bring, please let me know. Ted, if you'd like me to get any of those items, I'm more than willing. I do have a small bag of charcoal I can bring and could get the buns too... How many buns, and do we need an additional bag of charcoal?

I did make a topo map of LJS with some zoomed in views which you can find here:

http://www.scubapost.net/content.php?id=218

I'll check in tomorrow evening and see what you want me to bring.

Although it sounds like we have red tide on the surface, the vis is sounding good at depth from the reports this week.

See you Saturday!

Sean

divebuddysean, thanks for the offer!

If you see this why don't you bring a bag of charcoal (we'll need a fairly large bag given the BBQs). Let me know if this works for you... if not I can definitely pick it up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom