Wrinkles May '07 Dive Planning Thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey christian, I can bring my lil' bbq but seems like there are alot of people for such a small grill.

They have grills at the park. As long as we get there early enough to snag one, we will be fine.

Terry

Not sure if we'll make this one. Have to attend my sister's 40th B-Day party that afternoon. If not, then I'll see some of you Sunday AM for the wreck dives.

Glycerin:
I'll bring the BBQ stuff if it means getting your warm, mouth water sausages into my mouth.

Actually, I'll bring it if you change that Avatar already!!!!!

Dude, you need to seriously adopt the "don't ask don't tell policy." :shakehead

:rofl3:

Okay it's official...I will be doing my best Tiger Woods impression next Saturday morning vs. diving... :D It really was a tough decision to make because you ladies and gents are a blast to hang out with, but I had to go with golf this time around... I'll plan better next time and do my best to be at the next Wrinkles dive....:14:

riguerin:
Not sure if we'll make this one. Have to attend my sister's 40th B-Day party that afternoon. If not, then I'll see some of you Sunday AM for the wreck dives.
aww come on, she can be 40 any ol time .. just ask her 10 years from now :wink:

D_B:
aww come on, she can be 40 any ol time .. just ask her 10 years from now :wink:

Haha. DB, if you promise to attend and actually dive, then I will. Deal ?

Yes!!! I will be there. I am so ready for a day with the wrinkles group. Time to put diving before nondiving friends. It just happens that my work is putting me up at the Westin for Thursday and Friday night for a conference on Friday. I am planning on staying in San Diego Saturday night, probably crash at my brothers. I could also be talked into a boat dive the next day. Don't know what I will bring yet. I will let spontaneity take over on that. Looking forward to being above and underwater with my diving friends again.

Janene:
Yes!!! I will be there. I am so ready for a day with the wrinkles group. Time to put diving before nondiving friends. It just happens that my work is putting me up at the Westin for Thursday and Friday night for a conference on Friday. I am planning on staying in San Diego Saturday night, probably crash at my brothers. I could also be talked into a boat dive the next day. Don't know what I will bring yet. I will let spontaneity take over on that. Looking forward to being above and underwater with my diving friends again.
Consider this an official arm twisting for Post Wrinkles Sunday Boat Dive! :wink:

Christian

As Terry mentioned, they have good BBQ Grills at the shores that we can use.

We just have to get there really early on Saturday morning to make sure we get one.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom