Wrinkles May '06 Dive Planning Thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

da squeeze:
ill be missing this trip since my girlfriend (teves) is in the bahamas all week.

So your girlfriend is in the Bahamas.....so YOU can't dive in San Diego? Maybe a kitten would be a better avatar for you squeeze.

drbill:
In case I make it (and I'm going to try my best), I'm going to start making a list of all the things I want you more experienced La Jolla divers to point out so I can film them while I'm there. Let's see...

1. sand dollar beds
2. thornback ray
3. nudes... er nudies
4. sarcastic fringehead
5. ...

Dr B, already promised ya the sand $ beds, but don't worry I can easily find you some nudies & fringeheads... Thornback rays, well... *shouldn't* be a problem, but since they don't hang out in a specific location, it'll be a hit or miss. Hopefully my kidney problem will be alleviated by next weekend :)

Count me out for the bbq stuff- I don't eat hot dogs or hamburgers... yuck!!

MissyP:
Dr B, already promised ya the sand $ beds, but don't worry I can easily find you some nudies & fringeheads... Thornback rays, well... *shouldn't* be a problem, but since they don't hang out in a specific location, it'll be a hit or miss. Hopefully my kidney problem will be alleviated by next weekend :)

Count me out for the bbq stuff- I don't eat hot dogs or hamburgers... yuck!!

Promises, promises! Let's see what you can produce! Just teasing ya Missy.

I suppose I'll have to bring the filet mignon.

Andrea, Peter and I still hope to be there. Will know towards the end of the week and verify it here. Then we can get an assignment re: what to bring... other than a healthy appetite!

Hey guys!

Back in the water, now that the snow has melted...

See ya on saturday!

Peace,

Yan

PS:I will be bringing my friend Yvan too.

PS again:
Guys, wear flip flops on the grass and watch for coals. Who ever was there last year will remember what I am talking about.

divebrasil:
PS again:
Guys, wear flip flops on the grass and watch for coals. Who ever was there last year will remember what I am talking about.
Yan,

It will be good to see you again! I imagine that you especially enjoyed the snow after that "hot foot" you got the last time we saw you at the shores. :11:

We need a Smokey the Bear smilie for talking about fire safety at our BBQ.

Christian

I'll see you there. I enjoyed last year's event. Hopefully, the sun will shine and will contribute to better visibility!

-- Yvan

Hey everybody,

Sorry to be such a stranger! I have to take classes on Saturday for the next, well, until June 10, so no weekend diving until then. Shortly after that, though, my school is out, so I'll be diving all summer with no restrictions (including a week or two in Costa Rica).

I did get to Key Largo for a week last month...got about 10 dives in there, but I was looking forward to revisiting the Wrinkles and Mo2vation dives. I'll keep watching the planning threads.

Cheers,
Doug

divebrasil:
PS again:

I remember exactly what you are talking about! how is the foot?
It was cool diving with you last year, great navigation to the cruiser - will you be there again on saturday?

Peter

Taniwha:
Hey everybody,

Sorry to be such a stranger! I have to take classes on Saturday for the next, well, until June 10, so no weekend diving until then. Shortly after that, though, my school is out, so I'll be diving all summer with no restrictions (including a week or two in Costa Rica).

I did get to Key Largo for a week last month...got about 10 dives in there, but I was looking forward to revisiting the Wrinkles and Mo2vation dives. I'll keep watching the planning threads.

Cheers,
Doug
Hey Doug,

I hope you pass all of your classes with flying colors!

We'll all look forward to seeing you again soon.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom