Wrinkles March '05 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slyder:
best day of diving i ever had.
I definitely agree with you, Chuck, on that. I've had some pretty cool dives, but this so far was my best day of diving.
scubajunkee:
I definitely will be bringing more of my NorCal buddies to this site.
Ericson - give me a shout if you come down on your own and need a dive buddy.

It was very nice to meet everyone. Now I see what all the hype was about regarding the Wrinkles dive and can't wait to do it again and meet more of the locals.

Phil

It took me a while to catch up with the wrap up here, but this was a great time at Catalina!

As always it was great seeing all of the regular buddies as well as making new buddies!

We actually had vis up to 60 feet! This is always good but it was even better since we've had fairly marginal vis on the mainland for a while.

Part of the above water activity we can't even talk about on the board, but be sure to ask Roy or me about it at the next Wrinkles Dive. I'll just say that Friday night was one of those rare events that seemed like a cross between the movie Animal House and series Sex in the City! :11:

I'll probably put up the next sticky for the next Wrinkles dive tomorrow. I'm trying to catch up on what's going on tonight.

Christian

headhunter:
Part of the above water activity we can't even talk about on the board, but be sure to ask Roy or me about it at the next Wrinkles Dive. I'll just say that Friday night was one of those rare events that seemed like a cross between the movie Animal House and series Sex in the City! :11:

Christian

So does this mean you guys ran into some Avalon Hood Rats over the weekend? :eyebrow:

slyder:
hey wait as i recall my silt cloud was the biggest by popular vote :D
Ok, Ok...I forgot that size is really that important..."Oh, Baby!" (attributed to Christian)...thanks for all the great laughs all day...we'll have to do it again in April... perhaps a rematch?? Maybe split fins could be an advantage in competitive silt slinging?
It was all great fun, thanks again.
C

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom