Wrinkles June '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

due to certain personal reasons (no.. it's not the SWAT team this time), I won't be attending the Laguna dive.

Hope everyone gets lots of good diving and good food on Sat :)

Thanks for the offers of gear, but instead of going thru the hassle of getting BC, regs and computer I'm planning on just doing some boogie boarding with the kids. I appreciate the offers though.

Hey, the predictions are looking real good for tomorrow !! Party on, Garth.

Woke up to drizzle, forecast for tomorrow says partly cloudy with a high of 70 degrees. Dusting off my drysuit and light cannon.

Happy Friday to all, really looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow. Tail wagging!

Our friend "Poet" is bringing Potato Salad for 20. Add him to the count please, Christian! I am unsure whether he is signing in and RSVPing so consider this his RSVP.

Derek and I will bring a cake... probably a lemon cake.

I can't wait to see you all!

Missy, I was hoping to meet you tomorrow. I am sorry you won't be able to make it. Next time!

I will try to be there in the morning. England is playing at 6am, and sweden at 9am, so let's see.

Did anybody dive in laguna this week? do you know the conditions?

Thanks

divebrasil:
I will try to be there in the morning. England is playing at 6am, and sweden at 9am, so let's see.

Did anybody dive in laguna this week? do you know the conditions?

Thanks

Dove N. Crescent this morning.
Vis was lousy 8-12ft lower in spots and surgy. We did see a few nice sized rays though so it was worth it. Surf wasn't bad

Josh:

Are these warm water reports from LSS correct? They're claiming 69 F for Shaw's now.

Maybe 69 surface...
I believe Rick recorded 60. I was dry and warm so I didn't bother looking :wink:

Jim, I just posted my report.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom