Wrinkles January '07 Dive Planning Thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrinkles:
I will be there with bells on!!!!!!

Do we get a banana demo again?

You start at the bottom...... :wink:

wrinkles:
I will be there with bells on!!!!!!

Thanks for reminding me! Now.....where did I put that ACME bell remover? :D

You know what would be nice, if we could start talking about forming a carpool or caravan, it would make it more fun for potty breaks, gas breaks, gasoline breaks.

Im happy as long as I get to sit next to Mark, Wrinkles, and Christian.

And really happy to give Missy a hug Los Angeles hug!

Happy New Year all!
Tevis

Archangel:
You know what would be nice, if we could start talking about forming a carpool or caravan, it would make it more fun for potty breaks, gas breaks, gasoline breaks.

Im happy as long as I get to sit next to Mark, Wrinkles, and Christian.

And really happy to give Missy a hug Los Angeles hug!

Happy New Year all!
Tevis
A caravan would be fun, but I think that we're all heading down at different times depending on work schedules, etc.

I for one won't know when I can leave until I see what my work load is on that day.

Since people live and work all over the place, I'm guessing that the caravan would start to come together in Irvine where the freeways converge.

But hey! Maybe all things will come together and we'll all be on the same page.

Nice idea Tevis!

Christian

I regret that I will be unable to attend this one.

I'm at CES in Vegas the entire week leading up to this jolly event (Sunday through late Friday night) and there is simply no way I'll have the will or energy to make the dawn patrol drive Sat AM. I'll still be toes up while you all are on your first dive.

I'll miss you guys. Be safe, be wise. HAVE FUN.

---
Ken

I so wish I could join you... but unfortunately I'll be on an airplane my way home from Jamaica, so I'll have to catch you all next time.

(yes, had to brag!)

CompuDude:
I so wish I could join you... but unfortunately I'll be on an airplane my way home from Jamaica, so I'll have to catch you all next time.

(yes, had to brag!)

Hmmmm. Having BEEN to Jamaica.....can you really call it BRAGGING?

Sorry you wont be joining us. Going to be a blast to be sure.

Terry

Um, considering how cold and windy it is outside right now, yes!

We went last year and had a blast. The diving is not spectacular, of course, but it's ooh, so warm and clear...

Mo2vation:
I regret that I will be unable to attend this one. Ken

Ken, not at a Wrinkles event....say it ain't so! Now how are we supposed to get along without you.

Mo2vation:
I'll miss you guys. Be safe, be wise. HAVE FUN.

Three good options for sure, which one did you want us to do? One certainly couldn't do all three, they contradict each other. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom