Wrinkles February '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

riguerin:
:lol: Tevis, it was a pleasure meeting and diving with you. For future reference, Brandon said he'd be more than happy to point out all bugs for you next time :wink:

THAT IS GREAT! Brandon my newest newbie DiveMaster (will need to know his last name) as when he is barking orders, making me do pushups in wet sand, and carrying his tank. . . .
You other old folks (28+) will watch out for me and make him back off when I start to wimper like a pigtailed girl.

Reporting for Duty Sir!

Tevis

Going to sit with Dad after and whine about how bad Brandon treated me.

When can we start? . . . . tomorrow?

Much warmth,

Tevis

Quote:
Originally bubbled by wetrat
Oh ya - now I remember you Tevis.... You were the kid I was always sending to the principal for shooting spitwads!

So then Rick decided to start bubbling also:
John, he still at it ... I think he's the one that got me in the back of the head twice when I wasn't looking

So sensing the opportunity (and having much too much time on my hands), I then increased the effluviance with:

. . . . but know that it wasnt spit that I was using.

Under the auspices of dehydration, not only does the blood and plasma osmolarity rise causing sludge in the arteries. But also, taking a look at the nasal mucosa. . . .

so if you are a connoisseur of boogers like me, I start the formation a micronuclei with the crap under my nail bed. . . .

. . . . twisting and wrapping, and twisting and wrapping can make a mucosal projectile.

It is known in certain certain covert ops circles as a SNOT ROCKET.

(you showed me the gutter, didja think that I wouldnt jump in and drag you both down with me?)

A big kinda wet pseudo moist hug,

T

Now we just need to get Ruben to post so we can all gander at his avatar....

Ruben--where are you???

Even though I had to show up late, it was great seeing everyone again and meeting those that I hadn't met before.

Can't wait to get to the next one.......

Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom