Wrinkles Dive November Date Poll

What day sould the dive be on?

• Saturday November 6th (probably too soon)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Put me down for the 26th and 27th, por favor.

Otter:
I added the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving (as well as my vote). If you have already voted and would like to vote for those dates as well, post a REPLY here (no PM's I don't want the Poll Monitors after me) and I'll update the counts.

Did you already update it from my comment in the earlier post? If not, please add my vote for the Friday after Thanksgiving... If so, disregard.
Thanks!

ShakaZulu:
Since I'm on the Panga for 3 out of 4 weekends this month (6, 13, 27), I don't see how I will be able to attend any Saterday venue.
Hey Sean, I remember when I used to invite YOU on the panga. My how times have changed.....pal..... :06:

Terry

divinman:
Hey Sean, I remember when I used to invite YOU on the panga. My how times have changed.....pal..... :06:

Terry

Don't cry, it will be ok..............I won't go on it in December. Too much snowboarding commitments.

divebuddysean:
Terry, we need to get a bigger boat!!!

I appriciate every single invite and great dive we have had!!

What more can I say? :)

Sean

You will always be my favorite step-buddy Sean!!!
:wink:

I'm in for the 21st and possibly Friday the 26th. Dec 5 is my birthday, so I can most likely make that one, although the Co. Holiday party is also that day, but I kinda want to blow it off, It being my birthday and all!
Any of those days I can be at the park by 6:00 A.M. to get a spot and set up stuff. I doubt it will be as crowded as, say July 4 or some such holiday, so might not be that big of a deal to show at around 8:00ish.

November 26th, 27th, and 28th are good for me!

Hmmm...I just had a thought, how about a camping and dive trip in the future??? Or we could do a Catalina weekend when the rates drop down at the Hermosa.

Diver_Jan:
Hmmm...I just had a thought, how about a camping and dive trip in the future??? Or we could do a Catalina weekend when the rates drop down at the Hermosa.
That sounds fun!

We just need to pick a place that lets you camp on or next to the beach.

When do the rates drop at Catalina? That sounds like a great plan if we don't have to shell out summer prices. I've heard good things about the Atwater too.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom