Wrinkles Dive November Date Poll

What day sould the dive be on?

• Saturday November 6th (probably too soon)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pasley

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So how are we ever going to top San Diego? Great weather and ocean conditions and great food and company too.

So now for the November dive. The where appears to have been decided. Heisler Park.
Now for the when. There has been discussion about Saturday Vs Sunday. Some people work Saturday and can not come, while others like having Sunday to recoperate from the dive and for church. Vote your choice in the poll below.

In my original poll I had left of the Friday and Saturday following Thanksgiving as I figured many would be out of town or not want to do that. But from the comments, it appears I figured wrong. Otter fixtd it for me and added those dates.

Vote for a many as you like and can make.

Hey, how did Sean vote 4 times?

TS

divinman:
Hey, how did Sean vote 4 times?

TS

You can vote for as many selections as you want... :wink:

sapphire:
You can vote for as many selections as you want... :wink:

Ahhh, I only clicked one so now I am locked in. bummer

I'm flying to Philippines on the 14th (which means the 13th is out), and won't return until the 23rd. Looks like either the 28th, Dec. 5th, or I pass on this one.

I agree, why isn't Sat. the 27th on there? Or, better yet, Friday the 26th (day after thanksgiving). I would bet most of us have the day off work, and what a better way to spend a "free" weekday, and burn off all of the turkey calories?

Those would be my votes if they were there. I'm going to be in Catalina the weekend of the 13th/14th, so that doesn't work for me. Any of the rest are good, though (I understand the why people prefer Saturday, so I can just get there later if we do it on a Sat.).

I'm not voting on this one, the weekend of the 6th, 13th and 20th are bad for me. And the other 2 weekends......depending on how my hunting season goes.....I don't want to commit to the 27th just yet.

I agree with Saf_25: the 26th or 27th are really good options for me too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom