Wrecks & Rigs in OB 9/3/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl:
Whose your Daddy NOW!!!! Spearfishing girls Rock!

I humbly lower my head to you seadoggirl you be the Speargoddess:D

That will be hard to top. But I’ll see what I can do about it I’m working this new
52"Rhino hard. :eyebrow: (Thanks to Gary’s for the gun)

hey my name is abby and i was diving with donna when we saw the stumps. My husband and i found them about a year ago when we were spearfishing on the pencil rig, matt and i noticed that most of the larger fish we staying about 10-15 yards away from the rig so we made a large circle around it and came across a huge stomp bigger than the ones that we way last weekend, just from memory i would say that it was about 2 feet in diameter. when we were diving this weekend we found many more stomps. i wonder if it was an attemp of someone trying to make a reef or if they are prehistoric? ill see if i can bounce it this weekend and take a peice of it to be analized.

Welcome to ScubaBoard Abby :D

AbbyPerkins:
hey my name is abby and i was diving with donna when we saw the stumps. My husband and i found them about a year ago when we were spearfishing on the pencil rig, matt and i noticed that most of the larger fish we staying about 10-15 yards away from the rig so we made a large circle around it and came across a huge stomp bigger than the ones that we way last weekend, just from memory i would say that it was about 2 feet in diameter. when we were diving this weekend we found many more stomps. i wonder if it was an attemp of someone trying to make a reef or if they are prehistoric? ill see if i can bounce it this weekend and take a peice of it to be analized.

Hello Abby I was talking to a gentleman (Scott of Blue water) today that thinks highly of you and Donna we were also discussing your stumps. Not far from where you all were diving a Coral head or what appeared to be was found right smack dab in the middle of no where or atleast what appeared to be a living Coral. This spot was covered with fish and looked untouched by divers and hook n liners. I sure would like to see any picks of the stumps you may have so I could compare them to what I seen if you or Donna would have any.

And to repeat what Matt has said welcome to the Board and I do look forward to anymore reports coming you all

seadoggirl,
Thanks for the Kind words, I'm glad You all had a Great day of Diving. BTW the Divers on My boat when We saw Ya'll at the 3 mile barge got to Dive with a Dauphin for several minutes.

Tom,
We need to talk about that Reef. Would You be willing to take a Fellow Diver to see it? :)

Abby,
Welcome to SB

tom wicker:
Hello Abby I was talking to a gentleman (Scott of Blue water) today... This spot was covered with fish...

If Scott knows about it, I can't imagine it'll be covered in fish for long :wink: Dude is hardcore!

SuPrBuGmAn:
If Scott knows about it, I can't imagine it'll be covered in fish for long :wink: Dude is hardcore!

Ahh Mat my Padawon Tom has a few years of wisdom behind him.:no If you get the chance you need to stop in and check out his new snapper pic’s

algulfdiver:
Tom,
We need to talk about that Reef. Would You be willing to take a Fellow Diver to see it? :)

Well now Gary let me make your mouth water a tad more picture dropping down on several older large chicken coops where the Charter Capt. Retired a couple of years ago and they have just been sitting there minding their own.And before you ask yep there still there I’m being teased over this little book I’m collecting the old men say I need to be collecting phone numbers in a little black book not fishing numbers LOL

Now as far as your question about a fellow diver I don’t know about that but a dive buddy I would have no problem:D . How’s that second boat coming? It’s looking as though Larry is not going to make it I waited on your email but none came

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom