Wreckmania # 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by TexasMike
Oh, if Don's coming along, can we add Iguana to the menu??? :tease:

No we can't, that would be cannibalism

ID the Social Reptile

Originally posted by NetDoc
without having a fat juicy Manatee steak! :tease: Marinated in Orange wine, you know it has to be great!

You don't really eat the Manatees...do you? :(

No, but Bottlenose Dolphin is excellent fried in Manatee fat.

All teasing aside, our ancestors did eat Manatee. There's a place between Key Largo and Tavernier in Florida Bay called Cow Pens because that's one place where "Sea Cows" were coralled.

Originally posted by SunshineFish

You don't really eat the Manatees...do you? :(

Uh... not me... carving them up like that only ruins the hide and then I can't make manatee purses and belts and shoes... :tease:

Actually, them thar sea cows are quite protected! It is illegal to even PET a manatee in a state park. They are too cool to even think about destroying for whatever reason. And besides, I wouldn't want to get Jimmy Buffett on my back, now would I???

Whew! Scared me for a second. I know I eat strange things but between fear factor and survivor I don't know what people will eat these days.

Originally posted by SunshineFish
Whew! Scared me for a second. I know I eat strange things but between fear factor and survivor I don't know what people will eat these days.

I'd save you from that strange stuff... and feed you good safe Canadian food like Beavertails and Poutine.

Wreckmaniacs:
I have posted a new pic on my profile. This way you can see how I'm much more "Momlike" then my old pic.
I hated when people would meet me and be disappointed that I didn't have that tan, or that dress on from the other picture. Oh yeah, and that I didn't walk around with the champ!
So here's mom, older .. but still happy.
PS That's Marci with me.

Originally posted by Natasha
Wreckmaniacs:
I have posted a new pic on my profile. This way you can see how I'm much more "Momlike" then my old pic....

You still look good girl!

Hi Walter, My husband is interested in your July wreck dive class. First are there any spots left? If so what's the cost and is this certification for wreck penetration dives? By the way, we like the idea of diving with Paradise Charters. Thanks for the tips.
We'll be down there July 10th thru the 19th.
Dawn

Back
Top Bottom