Wreckmania # 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Barnacle
Talk to you soon.

DivingGal....I'm possibly stopping in NC to dive out of Beufort or Morehead City also. I will be there Easter as well. July weather is usually good and seldom get blown out. To me NC wreck diving is it! I'll tlk to you more about it later if you like. I live in Ohio ( near Youngstown) and also will be driving.

Bonus, bonus.... thanks for the news, and we should chat about this stuff.

Sigh, all these great plans post-Wreckmania and I have to fly back home right away for work! ;-0

On the bright side, the reason I couldn't extend my stay was b/c of a project at work that I really really wanted to be assigned to. (I've waited 2 years!) I figured that I had a pretty good chance of getting this assigment when I booked my air tix for this trip and I WAS RIGHT! My boss has put me on the case and I will be going to Seattle right after Wreckmania. I may even dabble in a little NW diving (altho water wimp that I am.....and after Uncle Pug's report about man-eating barnacles....eek :eek: ....i'm not so sure yet).

SF

PS - Natasha, I will be in Chicago April 18. Maybe we can meet up for dinner if you are available.

Sandy:
Will you be here for the one day only or through the weekend?

[.....and after Uncle Pug's report about man-eating barnacles....eek :eek: ....i'm not so sure yet).

SunShine Fish

Hey now, I recent that statement! Just isn't so. :(

Only around 115 days to go before the 19th (of July that is)

It's not July yet. But I'm still testing recipes.
Tonight is Pork Chops stuffed with an apple stuffing... mashed potatoes, green beans, and banana cake.
For the grill I might have to do a cut up baked potato thing and put butter and sour cream on the side.
Not sure how a banana cake will turn out on the grill either. hehehe

The Special Edition Wreckmania Dee-rags are colorful and definately keepers. I'll be diving one on the wrecks on Saturday. I'll try to get a pic of the Dee-rag to show.

Thanks Dee!

Originally posted by Natasha
It's not July yet. But I'm still testing recipes.
Tonight is Pork Chops stuffed with an apple stuffing... mashed potatoes, green beans, and banana cake.
For the grill I might have to do a cut up baked potato thing and put butter and sour cream on the side.
Not sure how a banana cake will turn out on the grill either. hehehe

If I would have....I might just be stopping by your place for supper! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom