Wrecking Crew T-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gedunk:
We are on the same page ... info PMing at ya.

I will be going to Gilboa and will be pulling my trailer if you want the order shipped somewhere let me know and I will PM you my address.

Mitten Diver

Mitten Diver:
I will be going to Gilboa and will be pulling my trailer if you want the order shipped somewhere let me know and I will PM you my address.

Mitten Diver

Should already be in your box. Let me know if not.

O.K. folks, here's what I'm thinking....

We need to decide on a style of shirt....either we all get pockets, or we all do not get pockets. If need be, I'll start a poll, but I don't like polls, so I'm not likely to start one.

Once we have a decision made on shirt type, I will PM all of you with your order of shirt sizes, and ask what color you would like each shirt to be. We are going to limit this option to white & ash. Also in that PM will be a "subtotal" of your order, diverbiran's contact info so you can send him cash or paypal when the FINAL TOTAL is made. The final total will include the associated Tax and Shipping charges.

Again....all requests for Shirts and Hats are going to be closed Friday March 12, 2004. Payment to Diverbrian is due Friday April 2, 2004.

So Here's what we need to do NOW.

Decide on what kind of shirt we want....Pocket - Ts or Plain Front.

My Vote : Pocket.

Big-t-2538:

Pocket-t with the logo on opposite side of the pocket so the logo doesn't get shrunk down too much in size.

Big-t-2538:
O.K. folks, here's what I'm thinking....

We need to decide on a style of shirt....either we all get pockets, or we all do not get pockets. If need be, I'll start a poll, but I don't like polls, so I'm not likely to start one.

Once we have a decision made on shirt type, I will PM all of you with your order of shirt sizes, and ask what color you would like each shirt to be. We are going to limit this option to white & ash. Also in that PM will be a "subtotal" of your order, diverbiran's contact info so you can send him cash or paypal when the FINAL TOTAL is made. The final total will include the associated Tax and Shipping charges.

Again....all requests for Shirts and Hats are going to be closed Friday March 12, 2004. Payment to Diverbrian is due Friday April 2, 2004.

So Here's what we need to do NOW.

I vote pocket. Need a place for my sunglasses now that I have new eyes and don't wear glasses all the time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom