Wrecking Crew T-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538:
I apologize if I do not get back to all of you via PM, I am also a little busy at work this morning. You will all be receiving a PM this week with payment information. Diverbrian is our treasurer for this operation, your $$$ will be sent to him.

-T

Did I miss an email or pm on total and where to send?

Leon

primalchaos:
Did I miss an email or pm on total and where to send?

Leon

I received an e-mail stating that you guys were out of inventory, or that there were'nt enough ordered to make a complete order. I don't know, at any rate, I will be waiting for the PM e-mail so I can send you my info. Thanx for following up. Good Viz, George

P.S. Make sure you get it to me before the 2nd of April. I will be leaving for Puerto Rico that day.

After thinking about it...that e-mail wasn't even being directed towards me , was it? DUH !

I am hoping to have the shipping costs next week. I will be preparing boxes to ship the shirts that can't be delivered in Chicago or Gilboa this weekend to be ready when I receive the price and get the shirts.

Thanks for the patience. I think that you will love the product and that it will last a long time. I am hoping for enough interest to do a second and third printing fairly quickly for the people that couldn't get in on this one. At that point the design work will be complete and everything should move far more smoothly as the vendor will have the tape set and everybody will know exactly what we want. It is far more difficult to design/invent something than it is to duplicate it after it has been designed/invented after all.

diverbrian:
I am hoping to have the shipping costs next week. I will be preparing boxes to ship the shirts that can't be delivered in Chicago or Gilboa this weekend to be ready when I receive the price and get the shirts.

Thanks for the patience. I think that you will love the product and that it will last a long time. I am hoping for enough interest to do a second and third printing fairly quickly for the people that couldn't get in on this one. At that point the design work will be complete and everything should move far more smoothly as the vendor will have the tape set and everybody will know exactly what we want. It is far more difficult to design/invent something than it is to duplicate it after it has been designed/invented after all.

Great ! :jump013:

diverbrian:
I will be preparing boxes to ship the shirts that can't be delivered in Chicago or Gilboa this weekend to be ready when I receive the price and get the shirts.

Why not use manila envelopes (the large padded ones) for shirts instead of boxes? The postage might be cheaper. The hats should go in a box if you don't want them to get crushed.
Just a thought!
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Why not use manila envelopes (the large padded ones) for shirts instead of boxes? The postage might be cheaper. The hats should go in a box if you don't want them to get crushed.
Just a thought!
Ber :lilbunny:

It sounds like a great idea. I just have a ton of "free" priority boxes sitting around from my E-Bay business days and I am trying to figure out how to use them, LOL. Rest assured, part of the preparation involves putting some merchandise (ie. a t-shirt and ballcap of my own) into the box or envelope, weighing it, and running the numbers through the USPS website to determine approximate shipping costs.

I don't mail smooshed stuff. I never had a bad comment from my E-Bay customers. I just got out of it because I have a "day" job and it was too much like work for too little money. In the end, I would rather be talking about and packing stuff related to diving than spending my spare time on business fairly constantly! :bogey:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom