Wrecking Crew T-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How else can we do this?????
I went and changed it to a .jpg...it should be better now (in theory). I am getting drunk tonight.

Worked for me T, w/o saving and opening. I think the Jpeg version did the trick. But you should probably get smashed anyway ... its Friday after all.

My order is good to go as you show it. Two large, three X-large, all ash, all pocket & one hat.

I'll be paying Chuck directly when the order is finalized since he is just down the street. :)

Big-t-2538:
I went and changed it to a .jpg...it should be better now (in theory). I am getting drunk tonight.

THAT WORKS GREAT! All this fuss for a single tee shirt....

Thanks Big-T, you da man!!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

JacobsonC2:
the link worked! :cheeky: how are we paying for them agine? personal check? paypal?
Details will be sent when the order whole is confirmed. Diverbrian has volunteered to be our accountant, and I will be sending you his contact info when I send out the Order Confirmation PMs.

I believe he has a paypal address, and I believe he will also be accepting personal check (which I believe will be the preferred method) These details will be finialized early next week.

-T

BTW - 18 of you who have not confirmed your order yet should have received a PM from me in the last few minutes...they were sent out in groups of 5 people b/c I didn't feel like sending 18 PMs.

Big-t-2538:
sometimes I wonder why I don't think of things sooner.

Here's a slide that shows the shirt & hat distribution.

The names in Green have been confirmed. The names that are not in green have not been confirmed, and your shirt order is in the ash with pocket column simply b/c that was the first colum I created to get a count.

For those who have confirmed, please review and let me know if there's any errors.

For those who have not, I need to know what style and color you would like.

-T

Big T:

Requesting the 2xl in White No Pockets.

Diverjed

Marking down diverjed...

2 plain shirts, both XL, both White

John, We do not recommend you imprint on the pocket of the T-Shirt. Detail is degraded and we have registration problems.

Hats with a one location embroidery.
Form fitted $12.50 each 24 piece minimum
Low profile w/velcro back $10.00 each 24 piece minimum

Set up charge for the embroidery tape is $100.00.

A jpeg image is fine for the artwork.
Any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Chuck

This is an e-mail that I received today about the order. I would assume that the $100 charge would be over and above the price per hat charge. I would also assume that you could choose either logo, but if we decide on two different hat logos it would be a $200 charge. This is because Chuck would need to write a program for each logo. I will be forwarding the artwork to Chuck and his group tonight when I get home from work so that they can proof it. I will asume that everyone would be in agreement on a five color front logo (black, red, blue, gold and moss green or some form of brown) and a six color rear logo (black, red, blue, brown, moss green and silver). Chuck has informed me that he could embroider the logo on the front of the shirt and screen print the rear of the shirt. The set-up cost or tape as he referred to it would be $175 and the per hat cost would be a fixed price as quoted. Otherwise the hat embroidery tape cost would be split among all of the hat orders, meaning $100 divided by number of hats with same logo. Two logos would mean at least 48 hats, 24 of each and $100 per hat divided. Chuck said that if we embroider the logo on the front of the shirt it would be about $1 additional per shirt. No charge to change between ash or white. There will be an additional charge to go between pocket and no pocket t-shirts though to adjust the artwork. There will be no embroidery or screen printing on the pocket though.

Mitten Diver

Big T- Make mine "NO POCKET" You have it listed under pocket. I will be leaving for Florida Monday. If you can get me details, I will send payment before I leave. Joe

Big-t-2538:

The names in Green have been confirmed. The names that are not in green have not been confirmed, and your shirt order is in the ash with pocket column simply b/c that was the first colum I created to get a count.

For those who have confirmed, please review and let me know if there's any errors.

-T

Big-t-2538:

-T
I would like to have 1- pocket T-shirt xxLarge ash is fine, also I would like to have 1- Hat.. thanks..

Back
Top Bottom