Wrecking Crew T-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like:
1 XL Ash No Pocket
1 L Ash No Pocket

I'd like to pay by personal check, would that be ok?

Thanks Big T for all the hard work you've put it. If you were on the other side of the Lake I'd buy you a couple of pints.

Kat:
Thanks Big T for all the hard work you've put it. If you were on the other side of the Lake I'd buy you a couple of pints.
That goes for me too, T.

sometimes I wonder why I don't think of things sooner.

Here's a slide that shows the shirt & hat distribution.

The names in Green have been confirmed. The names that are not in green have not been confirmed, and your shirt order is in the ash with pocket column simply b/c that was the first colum I created to get a count.

For those who have confirmed, please review and let me know if there's any errors.

For those who have not, I need to know what style and color you would like.

-T

Big-t-2538:
sometimes I wonder why I don't think of things sooner.

Here's a slide that shows the shirt & hat distribution.

The names in Green have been confirmed. The names that are not in green have not been confirmed, and your shirt order is in the ash with pocket column simply b/c that was the first colum I created to get a count.

For those who have confirmed, please review and let me know if there's any errors.

For those who have not, I need to know what style and color you would like.

-T

...it is a powerpoint slide? My Netscape just pukes up a page full of random characters when I try to see it. A little help???

yeah...you have to save and open it....

the conversion to .jpg or .bmp was crappy, and since they won't let me upload a htm file, I had to go with .ppt (they also won't let anyone upload a .xls either)

-T

frankenmuth_tom:
...it is a powerpoint slide? My Netscape just pukes up a page full of random characters when I try to see it. A little help???

my computer will not open it either... :frown2:

has anyone been able to save and open that file yet?

Big-t-2538:
has anyone been able to save and open that file yet?

I tried by right clicking the link and saving it to a file. Opened as random characters, same as when I select the link from your message. I have powerpoint on my machine, but am not recognizing as a powerpoint file and am opening it as 'text' as far as I can tell....

Sorry, but something here is ALL SCREWED UP....(and I mean that in the nicest possible terms...)

frankenmuth_tom:
I tried by right clicking the link and saving it to a file. Opened as random characters, same as when I select the link from your message. I have powerpoint on my machine, but am not recognizing as a powerpoint file and am opening it as 'text' as far as I can tell....

Sorry, but something here is ALL SCREWED UP....(and I mean that in the nicest possible terms...)

Part two....

I can't speak for everyone, but my machine is SAVING the file as an HTML document (obviously because it is on an HTML page) and ignoring the .ptp tag on the end of the file name. Seems to be appending a .htm tag of it's own on the file name. No wonder the machine is so confused....????

How else can we do this?????

Worked fine for me.....
You should be able to right click it, and choose "save target as". After you save it, locate the file and open with powerpoint.
my machine is SAVING the file as an HTML document
Try renaming it with a .ppt file extension and then re-open

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom