Wreck Valley Divers - NY/NJ/PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nobody cares more than us. :crafty:
It's been updated.

We would love to bold out your name on the roster.
Maybe not from a boat trip though. :eyebrow:

Marcos- She's taken. :07:

jonnythan:
Do you actually dive? :wink:
Hey! I resemble that...er, you know what I mean!

Not nearly enough, fair Jon. Not nearly enough.

Marcos:
I'm right across the bridge in Philly, welcome to the area. Are you single? :wink:
Shucks. Thanks for the welcome! No, I am not single, I am actually quite taken. :05:

Marcos, what dive shop do you use?

I primarily use Blue Horizons on Delaware Avenue in Philly. Good service, big shop, and I go out on their NJ trips when they charter the Venture III out of Belmar.

Thanks! I am going to drag Joe, my intended, over there and get him set up for an OW class as soon as time allows. You are about the billionth person this month to recommend this shop to me. They are obviously well-liked. Good to know.

Hi all, my wife and I are interested in joining WVDs. We are both OW certified, have our own dive equipment (sans tanks), and are looking for more dive experience. We're living in Smithtown, Long Island--close to a couple of your members in Commack, Kings Park, and Lake grove--but we're planning to move into Manhattan during the summer. As for me, I will most certainly be looking for dive opportunities (out of state is okay) during the summer IF I don't get called called to go to Iraq. My e-mail is: chungon168@hotmail.com. Thanks.

-Suzanne and Jimmy

Some of us may be doing Secret Beach out on the island in 2 weeks.

Also Dutch is packed every weekend now and there are always at least a few of us there.

There are some boat trips coming up that some of us are going on too. The best place to look is here or wreckvalley.com in the "Where are you diving this week?" forum.

Cool- More Long Islanders.....

Divebuddies, welcome to both of you. Jen and I will be having a bunch of the crew out for that Secret Beach dive sometime over Memorial Day weekend. You're welcome to join us and the dive is suitable for any experience level.

Grunz- Hope you had a good time Saturday. Sorry I stayed on shore, but the water is still a few degrees to cold for Jen and I couldn't go in without her. I'm looking into a drysuit for her as an early birthday present.

Suemermaid- Will this fianlly be the summer we meet in person and do some diving? We're both looking forward to it.

Scott

awesome, keep me posted on that secret beach dive. I would love to join you guys!!! I was thinking about going to dutch this coming weekend and trying out my drysuit. I sent it back to install dry gloves. See you guys soon hopefully.

Gerard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom