Wreck Valley Divers - NY/NJ/PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VTernovski:
Sean, where in Jamaica? I did the Blue Lagoon (Port Antonio) and some kind of wreck in Kingston too... I liked it!

My Mom has a house outside Montego Bay in a place called Round Hill. It's right on the beach and has nice reef diving off of the dock. But we mostly boat dive. My brothers and I try to dive two to three tanks a day nice walls and coral and a cool old spanish wreck with huge anchors. We all go down once a year for about a week.

I love Jamaica but the enviroment is harsh, sun is a killer and it's hot.

Marcos I just got may AOW in the fall, so hitting some of the boats this summer is high on my list, but as others said boats ain't cheap. I have a season pass, so to do Dutch is cheap and easy.

I also agree with you, though. I'm getting a little bored with Dutch every week. There's lots of places to dive around here besides boats and Dutch.

As I said I definitely plan on doing some boats this summer and Dutch is always the if nothing else is going on dive, plus you know you'll always find at least one of us there.

My plan is to just dive as many different places as possible. Want to check out some of the other quarries, shore dives, I know Round Valley is on at least a few of our lists. Also someone did bring up in another post Lake Hopatcong and I think there was another lake in PA someone mentioned too. Then there is the old 0 vis train wreck dive in the Delaware!

Hey buddy nice to hear from you. Let me know when you would like to meet up on one of the NJ dive boats. I'll go diving at the drop of a hat. I've got two wreck dives already booked for June. I'm not up for inland diving, but if you ever want to hit the atlantic with me drop me a line.

P.S. Let's go Flyers!

Finally, another Wreck Valley Flyers fan!

By the way, I'll vouch for Grunzster...I've been diving with him a few times and he has yet to cut any of my hoses or puncture my wing. He really only cares about hockey between Oct. and Jan., anyway (you know, the part of the season before the Rangers are eliminated from the playoffs).

Thought I'd throw this out there too, since I've already spun this thread off in yet another direction. Did you ever notice that the Flyers opponent in the next round has a grammatically incorrect name. I thought the plural for "leaf" was "leaves" not "leafs."

Let's go Flyers!

Frank

I have recently relocated to Haddonfield. If anyone cares! :D

Back
Top Bottom