Wreck Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheHobster:
actually I read somewhere many years ago, it is not the visit to Cuba that is illegal, but spending money there??
Well I don't know for sure about the illegal to visit part, but we were told not to bother bringing any credit cards that were based with American banks, ie. Mastercard, and AMEX, because the Cubans couldn't process them. Our Visa was ok, because it goes through a Canadian bank.

TheHobster:
Jim, you need a charity function to visit Cuba - Habitat, medical services, etc have allowed 2 people I know down - they loved it - actually I read somewhere many years ago, it is not the visit to Cuba that is illegal, but spending money there??

AN Jim, be one with the force embrace the rebel side - see the good you will do for YOU! and Rescue Bob numerous times tomorrow night!

I feel the pull Obi-Wan. I can feel it!

But for now I'll just have to settle for saving Bob and Brian from their own foolishness for another few weeks.

I dove the Freshwater lake in the back of my house and found a big turtle skelaton.. it was sweet, the vis was great, but i needed lights... it's a small man made lake but who carse, i'd dive a pudlle if i wanted.. YAY!!! anyways, i love wreck diving And i LOVE reef dives... so i guess you could say i'm an all around diver? i need to get my nitrox done... gunna go look at classes for that now... anyways, spring dives are cool too... so i gues you dive whats around you and have fun with that...

Back
Top Bottom