Wreck Diving Trip to Morehead City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Resqsqurt655

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is anyone interested in going Wreck Diving with Olympus Dive Center on Valentines' Day weekend? We will be diving 2 dives Saturday and 2 dives Sunday, all wrecks. Saturday is supposed to be Shark Dives on the USCG Spar. Sunday will depend on conditions. Please PM me if you would like more information or call Olympus Dive Center at 252-726-9432. Tell them you are with Laura's group. Thanks!

I am interested. Is this a special charter? I didn't see it on their calendar. I am scheduled for the March 14/15 trip and would like to come sooner.

It's not a special charter and anyone is welcome to come. If you look on the calendar, it should say something about a Shark Dive on the USCG Spar. Sunday is listed as a full-day charter. We'll be doing all off-shore wrecks, meaning slightly warmer water and better viz. If you've never been to the Spar before, it's a great dive. Call Olympus at 252-726-9432 and tell them you're with Laura's group or send me a PM and I'll be glad to give you more information. We would love to have you go with us!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom