WPB Rpt Dec 3 - McDonalds secret menu??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnoly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Dove WPB today and a touch rough but doable at 2-4's. Viz 50-70ft, I had just a hint of north current and temps down to 74 degrees. Limited on lobster but could not find any lions in the 90 foot deep stuff north of the inlet.

Some one told me that McDonalds has a secret menu if you know what to order like grilled cheese, etc. I decided to test it at the drive thru and said I wanted a "Lobster Quarter Pounder". Well that brought the manager to the window and she laughed when I held up my bag of tails. But she did say I could order a Meat-less Quarter Pounder and then put my own lobster tail on it. Of course I had to ask if I could get fries with that?. Next time I'm asking for a lobster chocolate shake!!

20211203_154944.jpg

74 already. Temps have dropped quickly the last few weeks. Expected but not welcome!

Of course, I'll be down on Wednesday, diving starting Thursday.
Alot of bulls and lemons are returning to both the reefs and wrecks with the temp drop. Grab any weather window you can find, cause it's really narrow for good days.

You should go to the free Force E holiday party on Thr Dec 9th at the Delray Elks Club that's just around the corner from you. You'll meet alot of DM's and divers that you already know on the dive boats. I won't be there but alot of dive friends are planning to attend. And you could win some great raffle prizes.

I just pulled the trigger and bought one of the last 7mm wetsuits I could find in the area that is in my size. Time to add a few more mm to my winter diving! :cool:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom