WOW! New Oxycheq Wing!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At BTS we showed the new Mini STA's.... They will be out in about a month... Made of SS. Smaller, compact... and about half the cost.

Dwain

ZKY:
Patrick,

Now that I know you are making the Mach V Extreme with cam band slots I'm going to stop torturing myself trying to come up with a cost effective simple STA design for my plate, which has been more than a challenge.
Back when all that was available was the razor and signature series donut wings it was easy, after all, the freedom plate was designed around those wings.
But then you had to come up with the Mach V with no slots and I've been tearing my hair out ever since, damn you!!! LOL...It really is an awesome wing though.

Looks like I'm going to have to narrow up the freedom's lower slots to 2" to make it work with the Mach V slotted wings. No problem.

Eric

DwainT:
All the Mach V's have been Signature Series... Calling it a Mach V is shorter and sounds better.

Oops, thanks for the correction. I meant the non "Extreme" versions.

Just saw thhe new extreme wing in person yesterday at BTS and it was very nice...props!

Rob,

No. The material on the Extreme does not have urethane on the other side. The only way that material can be used at present is as an outer shell alone.

Best regards,

Patrick
OxyCheq

robzr:
Hey Patrick - any plans on making the Razor 50# out of this material?

Rob

When we make the next run.

Best regards,

Patrick

pakman:
Will future non-Signature Mach V's also have cam band slots?

Eric,

I am sure I'll drive you crazy a few more times this year. Next time we speak, I'll give you a heads up on what is coming next.

Don't call now, have laryngitis. Had it throughout the show. Hope I have a nornal voice by Thgursday.

Best regards,

Patrick
OxyCheq

ZKY:
Patrick,

Now that I know you are making the Mach V Extreme with cam band slots I'm going to stop torturing myself trying to come up with a cost effective simple STA design for my plate, which has been more than a challenge.
Back when all that was available was the razor and signature series donut wings it was easy, after all, the freedom plate was designed around those wings.
But then you had to come up with the Mach V with no slots and I've been tearing my hair out ever since, damn you!!! LOL...It really is an awesome wing though.

Looks like I'm going to have to narrow up the freedom's lower slots to 2" to make it work with the Mach V slotted wings. No problem.

Eric

Um...not to sound impatient, but when do you anticipate doing the next "run" for the non-extreme Mach V wings with the cam band slots?

Cheers!

I would like to think I have enough inventory to last me at least three months.

Best regards,

Patrick

riff-raff:
Um...not to sound impatient, but when do you anticipate doing the next "run" for the non-extreme Mach V wings with the cam band slots?

Cheers!

Patrick,

Thanks for redesigning your website, it looks good.

Thanks,

I designed it in this format since the back bone of the site is in RSS / XML. Once the site is completed the links will be up to surf the RSS (Those who use a MAC will already see the RSS... Sorry PC Users). This will be easier for those who travel, use PDA's and for very small computer screens like the up coming iPhone.

Sample RSS: RSS

Best Regards,

Dwain

ams511:
Patrick,

Thanks for redesigning your website, it looks good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom