Would You Move Just So You Could Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd love to be closer to the ocean. I guess I am lucky in that it is only a 50 minute to 70 minute drive to most of our favourite dive sites. We have such a variety of shore dive sites but I will admit it would be nice if the water stayed in the 20C range year round. Like others if it was affordable and job commitments allowed I would move in a heartbeat!

Yes, the rat race gets extremely old sometimes! I sometimes get swept away with the idea of ditching it all for a simpler was of life. I'm not brave enough to do so yet, but there are many who have done so and have never looked back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Exactly!! During my travels, I met so many people who just dropped everything to move to a place they love... And I wondered, why not me? What's stopping me? We will see how it turns out! Not going into this with any expectations :D

Back
Top Bottom