Worthington X7 HP 65

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This might be dumb, so correct me if I'm wrong by all means, but what about doubles? I get that HP65's by themeselves are too small but you mentioned the price is right and you probably wont find them this cheap again...

I love the HP 80, just the right size for me at 5'1", plus gives more air than I'm used to using in the AL 63 I've used forever. The negative bouyancy is great for cold water diving. I was also very concerned about size for a possible move up to doubles.
i think the HP 65, though, would be very short, even for me, albeit enough gas for a recreational dive.

---------- Post Merged at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:20 PM ----------

This might be dumb, so correct me if I'm wrong by all means, but what about doubles? I get that HP65's by themeselves are too small but you mentioned the price is right and you probably wont find them this cheap again...
I saw some used for doubles on Catalina and considered them myself, due to the lighter weight. You'd have to be careful not to get a flat in your wing, since any wing will be longer than the tanks. Not sure about trim, since that's new territory for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom