For Sale Worthington X7 HP 100's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flipper 6.5

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Worthington X7 HP steel 100's for sale. They are in great shape, I just don't use them anymore. One is in hydro and asking $280. The other is out of hydro and asking $220. They can be sold as individuals. Willing to meet within 150 miles of Aiken, SC unless you pay for shipping.

Tanks.jpg

Yes they are.

Too bad you're not in South Florida. These would have sold within a week down here. These are sweet tanks for the diving we have down here! I own 4 of them myself ... used to own 8 total before selling 6 of them off. Given that these are no longer manufactured, divers down here typically jump on these fast!

That was my thoughts as well with them not being manufactured anymore. Surprise me I haven't had any takers yet.

That was my thoughts as well with them not being manufactured anymore. Surprise me I haven't had any takers yet.

Probably your location maybe? I can see they are in great shape as well. These are also really popular in California and the Great Lakes area for cold-water diving.

DM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom