Worthington HP104's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hm I have never heard about Worthington HP104 , There are HP 119 , HP100, HP130, LP108.

Huh, I just caught that. I don't why I missed 3500psi HP104's.

I'm only aware of Worthington HP 130's which would be pretty much the same bottle as a Worthington LP 104.

Huh, I just caught that. I don't why I missed 3500psi HP104's.

I'm only aware of Worthington HP 130's which would be pretty much the same bottle as a Worthington LP 104.

Not picking but there is no LP104 either :D (That's PST HP130/LP104)... Worth has LP108 and it is different a bit. It is longer heavier and has more internal volume If I remember correctly it has a factor of 8.2 vs 7.5 (doubles)

I chose 108 for the reason of them being longer.

Not picking but there is no LP104 either :D (That's PST HP130/LP104)... Worth has LP108 and it is different a bit. It is longer heavier and has more internal volume If I remember correctly it has a factor of 8.2 vs 7.5 (doubles)

I chose 108 for the reason of them being longer.

I stand corrected you are right.

Sorry...I stand corrected. I just talked our LDS owner and he confirmed that he sold my buddy HP100's. I think my buddy may have been thinking of something else when he said 104's.

offer him $500 and don't look back! those are great tanks you will not regret owning them as long as you use them.

Are you guys forgetting this is a buddy of mine? I know what he paid for them, I was there when he picked them up. he's not trying to gouge me on them.

The price has gone up to about $370 apiece. Personally, I would not hesitate to buy 2 of them for $500 and I'd pay less each year they are from their original hydro. If you want "new" tanks, $600 is a great price!!! Buy them.

By the way, Steel HP 3442 100s are my favorite tank - I've got 3 of them and I'd like 1 more. I've also got 3 steel 80s that I use when my 100s are done, and I've got 3 aluminum 80s that I use when my steel 80s are done :) . Also, my Scuba Instructor son who is skinny and uses much less lead like my aluminum 80s as well. I would gladly trade one of my steel 80s for another 100!

Yeah, I would love to buy the tanks myself but after running the numbers there is no way that is gonna happen anytime soon. Right tanks wrong time. Thanks for the responses everyone. If you are interested I could put you in touch with my buddy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom