Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Human Centipede . . . If you get sick easily from disgusting films don't even watch the trailer on youtube . . .

[youtubehq]IX8fKLjC__c[/youtubehq]

I don't even think of watching most of these--a movie has to have decent buzz before I'll even consider it, so I'm pretty safe from the Giglis and Centipedes. Devil's Advocate is one of the worst, where Al Pacino finally abandoned any pretense of actually acting, and went with pure rant--a trend that started ~20 years earlier with his famous courtroom rant in And Justice For All. I think I'll go with St. Elmo's Fire though, as the most painful to watch that I can recall, at least of big-budget films. I won't actually admit to watching New York Minute starring the Olsen twins, so that's not on my list. If I had watched it though, it would be my #1 worst movie of all time.

Ok, so my worst 2 are:

The Village. If I'm not scared, nobody will be scared.
Funny Games. It just wasn't that funny ... I wish we had just turned it off.

On another note, I love Xanadu!! I could sing it all day! (Probably tells you my age too!)

Killer Clowns from Outer Space just furthered my fear of Clowns.

Easy - The Bounty Hunter. Would have turned it off halfway but my friend wanted to finish it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom