WorldMark Kihei

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nwcid

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can anyone comment on WorldMark Kihei? We are looking at spending a week on Maui and found a deal at this resort. I have been reading a bit online and has some really hit or miss reviews. Is it a decent place? Are there better places we can stay for similar prices (about $100/night)?

Never stayed there, but we have friends who go nearly every year and love it! Heck, even if it isn't 5 star, how much time will you spend IN your unit? Go for it and enjoy Maui, and at $100 a night, you won't find a better location.

Have friends who stay there every year - they love it. They supply essentials such as TP, paper towels, laundry and dish soap, etc. Also, check with the office to see if there are any chairs, noodles, etc., you might want to borrow during your stay. Right across from Kamaole Beach Park #1. You probably won't have a view of the ocean, but you can walk across the street to watch the sunset. Very clean, nice pool/hot tub as well.

That World Mark has an excellent location. I have several friends who stay there on their annual visits to Maui so I've seen several of the units. They are clean, modern and nice. I'd say go for it!

Thanks for the replies. The deal fell though.

We are still looking at coming to Maui in late Jan but now trying to find a place to stay in the same price range.

Nwcid, check with Ed Robinson's about their rental units. They're in Kihei and in the $100 range. There's a 2-bedroom unit and a 1-bedroom unit, both very nice with full kitchens and amenities. No pool or view (because they're houses in a local neighborhood), but very convenient to everywhere and diver friendly.

VRBO.com may also be your friend, and Shaka Doug has a studio rental that you could ask about.

Thanks for the update, will look into it.

Back
Top Bottom