World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver:
You a 'scouser Kim :wink:.

Trini I must vouch for Kim, back in the day i'm sure he wanted to wear west indies jerseys and caps to matches but was afraid of being branded a traitor to Engerland by friends :14:.

yeah but I want to make a West Indies XI :D

hows about a little taste?

Opening would be Haynes and Greenidge
Then Viv Richards at 3, Brian Lara at 4, Garfield Sobers at 5

Seeing how much fun this could be Jam? We haven't even reached our bowling tandem yet.

Jamdiver:
You a 'scouser Kim :wink:.

Trini I must vouch for Kim, back in the day i'm sure he wanted to wear west indies jerseys and caps to matches but was afraid of being branded a traitor to Engerland by friends :14:.
JAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!! Sssssssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! You wanna get me lynched? :peepwalla

'Scouser no...my Dad was though - then he joined the military...I'm an Army brat.

Mike Veitch:
Scouse scouse scouse!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooooo, i like drinkin late at night

Alcohol is bad mmmmmmmmmm'kaaay!

I went to boarding school with a couple scousers. Never understood a god damned word they said though. Almost as bad as the brummies

Trinigordo:
I went to boarding school with a couple scousers. Never understood a god damned word they said though. Almost as bad as the brummies
East tiger !!!!

F'in cricket.........

This was about a real sport. now you involve pommies and the caribbean and it goes straight downhill to cricket... a sport for flowers..... like the pansie for instance....

not that there is anything wrong with that.....

waaaas that yous bubbling Mike?

Mike Veitch:
How long before the slamming? can i write this post?

Too funny !!!! i didn't think i had a chance with my internet...

Hahahahaha

Bite me! i'm goin home.... July going to be fun!:D

Back
Top Bottom