World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trinigordo:
This soca warriors team has more talent and a better coach than your reggae boys did

Well...at least the reggae boys have bobsleigh to fall back on! eyebrow (And if all you guys get your act together we might see a bit of cricket one day! :D)

and one wonders why the word SOCCER might have been in capitals????

This be why i always "root" (thats for you Z) for England.. sarcasm baby....

And yes Kim... i too am disappointed every time just like you and Bubbles... :kiss:

Kim:
(And if all you guys get your act together we might see a bit of cricket one day! :D)

Ooooooooooooooh now that was a low shot but true.. :wink: :D.
Think we're currently struggling to beat Zimbabwe! at the moment.

Keeping it on track, t&t has a better chance against England as Rooney is out for 6 weeks at the moment.

Kim:
Well...at least the reggae boys have bobsleigh to fall back on! eyebrow (And if all you guys get your act together we might see a bit of cricket one day! :D)

Talk to me about cricket when a limey scores any of the above 277 (massive robbery by that age old bandit Ian Healy) 375 (against England) 501* (In English county cricket) or 400* (ONCE AGAIN AGAINST ENGLAND)

Thats all my island has done recently....what about yours?

Mike Veitch:
And yes Kim... i too am disappointed every time just like you and Bubbles... :kiss:
No Mike.....you have to have something actually in the game to feel real disappointment.....which group is Canada in again? :D

Kim:
Dat zal heel lang worden......
In 1988 had er iemand net over de Nederlandse grens op een viaduct de volgende tekst geschilderd: "Sie fahren jetzt im Land des Europameisters" :D

Trinigordo:
Talk to me about cricket when a limey scores any of the above 277 (massive robbery by that age old bandit Ian Healy) 375 (against England) 501* (In English county cricket) or 400* (ONCE AGAIN AGAINST ENGLAND)

We've moaned alot !! :D

Trinigordo:

So you are saying it's Jam's fault? What was your last comment about solidarity!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom