World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim:
So you are saying it's Jam's fault? What was your last comment about solidarity!!! :D

No his island had Holding, Walsh, Headley, Rowe, Dujon just to name a few

Face it England might be better than us right now (no big feat) but no team will ever and I do mean ever compare with our cricketing heritage.

I propose you this, provide me England's All-time great XI and measure it up against the West Indies All-time great XI..... Please please please try, I want to figure out which of my gazillion great options I am going to put in.

Errm Trini take it easy now, we're just having some good natured bantering here :D...

So I hear that the new football for the world cup finals will have a transmitter in it that sends a signal whenever the ball crosses the line.

No more "did it go in or not?" controversies! :)

Dive_lover, hmmm not a big liverpool fan.
But I love what Morientes has done for the club since taking over :).

dive_lover88:
I'm rooting for England. Any Liverpool F.C supporters here??
Stop that! You must take the piss out of the dutch! hahhaahhahahaha

Trinigordo:
No his island had Holding, Walsh, Headley, Rowe, Dujon just to name a few

Face it England might be better than us right now (no big feat) but no team will ever and I do mean ever compare with our cricketing heritage.

I propose you this, provide me England's All-time great XI and measure it up against the West Indies All-time great XI..... Please please please try, I want to figure out which of my gazillion great options I am going to put in.
Hey Trin...calm down! Jam knows exactly where I'm coming from and the depth of my respect for the West Indies. We've talked on this topic before.

You can't moan if I pull your chain a bit while we are ahead! :D

dive_lover88:
I'm rooting for England. Any Liverpool F.C supporters here??
Me too. My Dad's family is from the Pool.

Kim:

You a 'scouser Kim :wink:.

Trini I must vouch for Kim, back in the day i'm sure he wanted to wear west indies jerseys and caps to matches but was afraid of being branded a traitor to Engerland by friends :14:.

Kim:
Hey Trin...calm down! Jam knows exactly where I'm coming from and the depth of my respect for the West Indies. We've talked on this topic before.

You can't moan if I pull your chain a bit while we are ahead! :D

I didn't get defensive I got excited about the prospect of deciding on a West Indies Greatest XI. I would have loved to compare :D

Don't worry June 15th you might get your chance to compete in this convo, but I doubt. I am thinking Dwight Yorke will get a hattrick and Stern John and Chris Burchill will each net a single while Gerrard scores Englands only goal.

Giving us Trinidad 5 - England 1 final score

Oh what I would give to see that happen

Kim:
Sorry to hear that.... wanna buy a watch?

bwahahhaahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom