World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Argentinians will take some beating.
However England's path is Ecuador (I reckon Portugal will beat the Dutch) Then Portugal (Which I think we will squeak)
Then comes the mighty Brazillians .. and even with FatBoy Ronaldo wobbling all over I think we might get stuffed here.
In the other half
germany sweden v argentinia/mexico I reckon this will be Germany vs Argies
Italy/Australia v France/Ukraine Australia will get through to play France here
So then Argies vs France
From then on who the heck knows

But I reckon the Argies will win it

Belushi:
Italy/Australia v France/Ukraine Australia will get through to play France here
So then Argies vs France
From then on who the heck knows

I don't believe the French will survive the round of 16. Their play has been uninspired. We shall see what they offer today. If they cannot get the motivation and put on a convincing performance against Togo, then I do not see how they can turn the switch on for the next round.

And they have to do it without Zidane tonight. Interesting to see how many fancied them to win it in the poll !!:D

England beat Portugal?????

Me thinks not!!!!

Jamdiver:
England beat Portugal?????

Me thinks not!!!!
I'm kind of hoping England will step up a gear and beat Ecuador, and I can see Portugal causing a lot of problems for the Dutch back four - esp. with Deco back in the team. I wouldn't be surprised to see England vs. Portugal in the QFs and by then Gerrard will be in full flow !!

16slide8.jpg

bah... all Texas teams are losers

who cares which loser you pick?

:wink:

Bubble Junky:
I wouldn't be surprised to see England vs. Portugal in the QFs and by then Gerrard will be in full flow !!

Think Sol Campbell might be looking forward to that one? :laughing:

ScubaTexan:
Think Sol Campbell might be looking forward to that one? :laughing:
Only if he likes sitting on the bench. Hopefully Ferdinand and Terry will be playing.

P.S. What is a 'sticky' thread ?

Back
Top Bottom