World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the humiliation of Kim continues... Kim LIVES for football... dude breathes football...
and some amateur prognosticator such as myself is AHEAD of him in the group...

oh, the humanity...

H2ANDY.....27
KIM...........26

eat soccer dust, English Man!

:eyebrow:

H2ANDY's team...........gone home.....
KIM'S team.........playing on Sunday!

:14:

er... my fine cucumber sandwich friend, my team happens to be Brazil ... and they're very much still in the game

how do you explain this one-point deficit of yours??

why have you not bought a seppuku sword online yet??

:wink:

H2Andy:
how do you explain this one-point deficit of yours??
wishful thinking.......

Still......it's not over yet young Padiwan.......

:fruit:

H2Andy:
er... my fine cucumber sandwich friend, my team happens to be Brazil ... and they're very much still in the game
No wonder Team America does so miserably if they can't even get their own countrymen to support them.
Not very patriotic are you!!! :eyebrow:

oh, i support them ... i rooted for them every step of the way

delusional, however, i am not

H2Andy:
oh, i support them ... i rooted for them every step of the way

delusional, however, i am not

We obviously have a different conception of what makes a football team 'your' team. It's not just a question of picking one. They are like families - you have to go with what you get dealt.
It's becoming obvious that you don't really understand football at all! :D

I would suggest that Andy's team might be Cuba -- but they were eliminated in the first round of qualifying two years ago :D

ScubaTexan:
I would suggest that Andy's team might be Cuba -- but they were eliminated in the first round of qualifying two years ago :D
Yes....I was about to mention that. It seems to me that he could claim Cuba, or America (based on how long he lived there). Still - it would always create a problem if they came to a head to head.

Trying to claim Brazil though...:rofl2:.....I bet he's never even been there! :lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom