World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver:
Btw keep an eye out for Watford newly promoted, one of their forwards Marlon King is Jamaica.

Scored 21 goals this year in the championship... hope he can replicate this form in the premiership..

Watford are not there yet -- they still have to get by Leeds United in the playoff final in Cardiff. Best of luck to them, though...

ScubaTexan:
Watford are not there yet -- they still have to get by Leeds United in the playoff final in Cardiff. Best of luck to them, though...

I need to stop speedreading.........

Can you believe that Leeds were in the champions league semi's a few years back??
Talk about a fall of grace.

Please don't point out any errors in this post :wink:.

Btw do you follow Italian or Spanish football also?

Yeah, every now and then -- mostly on Fox Soccer Channel. I've heard there is a scandal brewing involving Juventus, but I haven't heard any details about it yet...

dive_lover88:
i read that Jamie Carragher aint playing in the 1st squard.

Sven should start with Carragher and Terry as centre backs, for sure !!

Netherlands should win, it's about time they did. Would like to see a new champion.

Plus van Nistelrooy needs to get his vengeance on sir alex.

MantaRey:
Plus van Nistelrooy needs to get his vengeance on sir alex.
Fergie's Scottish tho', they didn't even make it this year. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom