World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver:
Oh no dude........, that ad sucks!!!

Trini how about we make a bet eh?
If trinidad advances it from their group I send you a bottle of Jamaica's finest and if Trinidad doesn't you send me a bottle of what passes for rum there :wink:.

Done!

AW MAN!! Liverpool didnt make it to the Champions League group stages even though they won Portsmouth...Man U got there first...NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
I hope England makes it to the semis at least.They have a good midfield and defence,but their strike force need to be reinforced.

dive_lover88:
AW MAN!! Liverpool didnt make it to the Champions League group stages even though they won Portsmouth...Man U got there first...NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

:D :rofl:

Firstly, why is England ahead of Brazil in the poll??
Who's been screwing with the poll........................ Kim I suspect you :devil:.

England squad for the World cup.

Robinson (Tottenham), James (Manchester City), Green (Norwich); G Neville (Manchester United), Ferdinand (Manchester United), Terry (Chelsea), Cole (Arsenal), Campbell (Arsenal), Carragher (Liverpool), Bridge (Chelsea), Beckham (Real Madrid), Carrick (Tottenham), Lampard (Chelsea), Gerrard (Liverpool), Hargreaves (Bayern Munich), Jenas (Tottenham), Downing (Middlesbrough), J Cole (Chelsea), Lennon (Tottenham), Rooney (Manchester United), Owen (Newcastle), Crouch (Liverpool), Walcott (Arsenal).

Surpises, Theo Walcott obviously, the 17 year old has featured in perhaps 1 or 2 Arsenal games this season.

Some are drawing comparisons between Walcott now and Michael Owen back in 2002, the difference then of course was that Owen had scored 23 goals and had been a regular starter at Liverpool.

Thoughts all, this looks to be a fairly good squad......
Not good enough though :wink:. Brasil

TheoWalcott_Flag_L.jpg

Glad you fixed that, Jam....LOL :D

BTW -- did you ever get that picture of Highbury I sent you?

ScubaTexan:
BTW -- did you ever get that picture of Highbury I sent you?

Yes I did, thank you very very much for it.

It was almost as nice a gift as watching Arsenal thrash Wigan :14::D.

Btw keep an eye out for Watford newly promoted, one of their forwards Marlon King is Jamaica.

Scored 21 goals this year in the championship... hope he can replicate this form in the premiership..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom