World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim:
Which although I didn't watch it apparently meant nothing. One of the other French players also missed (Trézéguet) while the Italians didn't.
Actually what's going to be more interesting now is how many of the Italian squad will have to either leave their clubs or play in a lower division due to all the cheating and match fixing in the Italian league.

Juventus FC, the grand 'old lady' of Italian FOotball, recipient of numerous European club championships, winner of the 'scudetto' and Coppa Italia is apparently slated to be relegated to Serie C1 and will lose their last 2 titles...
At least that's what is widely expected.

AC Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio could also be relegated to Serie B ( which is like the 2nd division)...

Bennedc I watch Deutsche Welle on occasion, it's one of my favorite International channels :)

Deutsche Welle:
"After an exhaustive study of the match video, and with the help of an Italian translator, Rees claimed that Materazzi called Zidane 'the son of a terrorist *****' before adding 'so just ******* off' for good measure," the Times said.

Materazzi denied the insinuations on Monday.

"I held his shirt ... for only a few seconds," Materazzi told Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"He turned toward me and scoffed at me, looking at me with super-arrogance, up and down. 'If you really want my shirt, you can have it later' (Zidane said)," the paper quoted Materazzi as saying.
Mr. Chirac is quite the consummate politician, read how he sidesteps the Zidane headbutt..

Jacques Chirac:
"You are a virtuoso, a genius of world football," French president Chirac told Zidane when he returned home on Monday. "You are also a man of heart, of commitment and of conviction. That is why France admires you and loves you."

H2Andy:
nope, didn't hear that. the two rumours i've heared are:

-- he made fun of Zidane's dying mother
-- he called Zidane a terrorist

whatever he said, words are just words ... no reason for the captain of a team
playing a world cup final to act like that

I thought Materrazi pinched Zizou's nipple and that's what sent the great frenchman on a rage...

Oh well, another 4 yrs until I can see more of Andy's lyrical taunts toward Kim...:eyebrow:

pakman:
Oh well, another 4 yrs until I can see more of Andy's lyrical taunts toward Kim...:eyebrow:
My songs that I practiced late at night with no-one watching were 10 times better. :wink:

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to use them......:(

(He's really lucky though....I'd have thong-tied him! :14: )

George Carlin, the comedian, told a joke many years ago about lip reading.

He said that he loved standing in the background when a TV camera is taping someone and, not saying, but just mouthing the words "I hope all of you stupid
%*&*ing lip readers are watching!"

I would not rest a case on the interpretation of a lip reader who ony saw the conversation on video.

The Italian should come clean on this. The "I am ignorant and don't even know what a terrorist is" comment is a bit far fetched.

tedtim:
The Italian should come clean on this. The "I am ignorant and don't even know what a terrorist is" comment is a bit far fetched.
I cannot answer or reply to this. Anything meaningful I could contribute would be completely against the TOS.

pakman:
Zizou should headbutt Sepp Blatter if he tries to take away the Golden Ball award from him...:D
Sepp Blatter!!!!!!!!

This thread SOOOO wants me to blow it and headbutt the TOS............must resist!! :11:

Kim:
(He's really lucky though....I'd have thong-tied him! :14: )

hahaha... best thong pun yet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom