World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trini - after all your screaming about foul play/bad sportsmanship etc earlier, I'm quite surprised that you now choose to go with Italy!!!!! You DID see their performance against Australia right?
They deserve nothing.

I'm not telling who I want in the final....I have to find a way to get the lead back :frown:

I was kinda happy to see Christiano Ronaldo come good and perform when it matters at the world stage..

LOL -- the ManUtd.com message board looks like a scene from Dream Team....about a third want Ronaldo killed and several others want Rooney, Ferdinand and Neville to beat him up in the changing room :11:

The Amazon is cresting high this evening, flowing slowly with the heartfelt pieces of a 100 million broken dreams....

Well played, France. Well played.

d.

france played well, Brazil played like at any minute a miracle would happen and
they would win ... cause they're Brazil ...

well ... it didn't :wink:

the real heart-breaker was the England-Portugal game. both teams played really well.
in fact, England played better with only 10 men. it was too bad they could not
make it happen. they deserved to win, i think.

Well I couldn't bare the thought of sitting in some British Pub in Hong Kong watching grown men cry, so a bunch of us hopped on a ferry and watched the match in Macau (former Portuguese colony). Too bad about Brazil but wow got to admit France was looking good for once. Maybe if "I ate too much Brazilian BBQ" Ronaldo was able to jump higher than a 1 ft, he might have had that header... :wink:

edit: is it me or was Lampard just absolutely the worse through the entire World Cup? What's his stats? something like 30 shots on goal?

Jamdiver:
Crouch did look pretty good actually, good control, held up the ball well, never seemed to lose the ball much...

Jam, what's going on man? I agreed on everything you so far, but Crouch? :11: I can immediately recollect a number of horrible things he did without even trying: at one point he attempted to play midfield, then proceeded to pass DIRECTLY to an opposing player, nearly a disaster, another time he had just one defender between him and the goal, attempted to gracefully (!) sidestep him, stepped on the ball and fell down, etc.

He must be the most lanky, skinny, ungraceful, clumsy, over-rated center fore playing in the Cup.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom