World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rooney was sent off for pushing Cristiano Ronaldo..
Rather stupidly I might add, it was not necessary in the least..

Jamdiver:
Rooney was sent off for pushing Cristiano Ronaldo..
Rather stupidly I might add, it was not necessary in the least..

I hardly think that is a red card offense... :shakehead

So, pentalty shoot out yet again. And lost yet again.
Too bad Rooney and Beckham were not there to actually get some shots in.

Well, even though a shoot out is a terrible way to loose, if you miss two shots you don't win...(cf. the Swiss, they missed three).

A shame. I wonder what England could have done with the team fully fit from the start (i.e. Rooney and Owen in full form). I think they could have gone all the way.

So now France is one up on Brazil.

Hoping for either Italy or Germany now, but since they are up against each other, one is going out anyway.

Brazil was mediocre at best. No real threat on offense (1 shot on goal :11: ), no consistency on defense. Zidane, Henry and Ribery (whose stock keeps rising) gave them fits. The substitutions for Brazil were too little, too late.

ScubaTexan:
It was more the push against Cristiano Ronaldo than anything Ken, as usual Rooney's lack of class, temperament and maturity has cost his team.....

But hey what am I saying, Beckham did the same crap to Ariel Ortega? back in World cup 1998.

To be fair England were playing pretty mediocre, right up until Rooney got sent off, but with 10 men and crouch, they played better than 11 with Rooney!

Freds :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom