Work Platform

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got mine about 3 months ago @ Home Depot in Saratoga/San Jose off Cambell I think.... I was in the area of AWS and was told to go down there..... They had 50+ of em for like 19.99 or so....

I would like to challenge anyone to show me the Husky X-Sawhorse available at any Home Depot. It appears the Husky P/N is 17181116. I can not find this thing on the home depot website, or in the MRY home depot.

I bought 2 more of them at the San Carlos HD just a month or 2 ago.

I saw them in the Santa Rosa Home Depot less than a month ago.

I Got one last week at a Sacramento Home Depot. I coudl not find one and had to ask an employee (...the shame).

Anywai is was $32.

Just on the phone with HD Rohnert Park about something else and remembered to ask if they had any X-tables. They have them in stock, with plastic legs.

Well apparently the Monterey one just doesnt stock them.

Unless someone feels like volunteering to grab me one, ill call around to the north bay stores and see if any will ship one down to Monterey.

Well apparently the Monterey one just doesnt stock them.

Unless someone feels like volunteering to grab me one, ill call around to the north bay stores and see if any will ship one down to Monterey.

Hey Brandon. I plan on stopping by HD for a few miscellaneous items later this week. PM me your number, and I'll give you a call if/when I'm there.

Wanted to add that Kenn called me yesterday and gave me some good news! He found me a table up in the north bay and is bringing it down this weekend.

Thanks for everyone that checked, and thanks to Kenn for snagging me one of these coveted tables! (Now I wont mind not having a pickup so much)

Back
Top Bottom