Words of wisdom from Homer Simpson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, everythings too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybodys a sinner! Except this guy.

My favorite, while not listed on that particular page is:

Homer- "Can we go home yet? My feet hurt, all this fresh air is making my hair move, and I'm not sure how much longer I can keep complaining."

(Alternatively: The wind is making my hair move and I don't know how much longer I can keep complaining." ) Not 100% sure which is accurate, but you getthe idea.

Wristshot

(Homer is being questioned by the CIA)
Agent Mully - this is a lie detector, it will tell us if you lie or if you tell the truth. Do you understand?
Homer - Yes.
(Lie detector explodes)

Afraid_of_Fish:
Agent Mully - this is a lie detector, it will tell us if you lie or if you tell the truth. Do you understand?
Homer - Yes.
(Lie detector explodes)

ROFL!!!!!!

I haven't seen that particular one, but can certainly imagine it!

Afraid_of_Fish:
Homer - Yes.
(Lie detector explodes)

its an X-files spoof agents Mulder and Scully from the FBI are questioning homer about his "ufo" encounter. the treadmill part

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom