Woo Hoo!!! Really Bad Photos from Haigh!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bon Jur (????) Me no speaka Francais

But hi ya'll. Beautiful farm house, but I need a goat to milk.

Do it easy, great first shots! Now we know you really wreck dive, you have proof.
I am so happy for you! I hope to get some pics here walking around Lourmarin or wherever I am.
Very cool place actually, kinda hilly for a slacker like me.

love to all, Catherine

PS they all hate Sarkozy, makes me so sad.

You are a goner now, with a camera....

Yeah but his wife is hot...:D I PMed you, have fun with JB over there and watch out for farmers throwing sheep off the Eiffel Tower!

i wanna dive a quarry!!!! :multi:

I wanna dive in Australia!!!! Maybe we can change places for a week or two!

Nice work DIE... Keep shooting!

I wanna dive in Australia!!!! Maybe we can change places for a week or two!

Don't forget one of your favorite dive buddies! :D Or maybe you should and I could dive with almitywife. :eyebrow: She is much better looking.

Nice photos for your first time out.

Like someone told me when they saw my digital camera, "If you shoot with a digital camera, you have to own Photoshop." I took that advice and have been amazed at the software's ability to take a washed out shot, make it look crisp and clear, and bring out colors.

I know how to attach photos, but haven't figured out how to embed them in the post. If someone can share that knowledge, I'll post some I've cleaned up. They are not great photos, but definitely show the softwares capabilities.

Thanks for all the feedback! It was certainly fun- I'm quite surprised that I didn't get hooked sooner. I'm looking forward to taking the camera on and in some Great Lakes wrecks!

I learned another lesson about digital photography- charge the batteries!!

Finally! Now we can have proper dive reports :wink:

oh man..
you are so into it now...next you need strobes, then WA, then a better rig...Shoot yourself now

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom