WOO HOO!! Master Diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IwakuniDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
It's official! I just got my NAUI Master Scuba Diver Certificate and card today!

Looking back at the last year I still can't believe it.

Logged over 125 dives in 10 months that were mostly comprised of training dives, emergency procedure practices, zero vis and current navigation, deep dives and helping out with the scuba classes all summer. Whew! What a blast!

Next stop instructor!

Many thanks to my inspiring mentor and instructor Tim Bailes and and the outstanding group of divers that are not only the best dive buddies I could ever hope for, but my closest friends. This is just the beginning!

We did it guys!

Congrats and welcome to the upper echelon (so to speak). Be sure to listen well to the tips of other instructors as you go through your course, some of their advice may help you in the future. Sometimes the best teachers are the students. Remember, the only "dumb" question is the one not asked.

Congrats on the Master Scuba Diver! I agree with diverdown... listen to the tips of your instructor. I found that in working with many different instructors through out my training and in various locations around the world I was extremely prepared (because of the things I had learned from them) when it came around time for me to do my IDC. Are you thinking about going pro as a diver? I highly recommend it especially if you can hook up with a good dive shop to either teach independently or contract through. Again... CONGRATS!

congratz on your cert, 125 dives in 10 months.. you must have been tryin to beat the early winter out there in Iwakuni. Pm me if you ever make it down to Okinawa TAD/TDY or something.. good job!

Congratulations from a future AOW diver!

Congrats on the NAUI MSD. I really enjoyed going through that earlier this year.

Are you going straight from here to full (as in, not assistant) instructor? I believe my LDS requires DM first, but then again, they also require a bare minimum of 200 logged dives for instructor.

Congrats on the MSD!! I need to finish up my DM and then I can start looking at my NAUI Instructor. Good luck to you man!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom