Woo-Hoo - DUI 50/50 Sig Just Came In!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'm a seal trimmin', dry-suit sportin', fuzzy underware wearin' fool.

After renting a DrySuit for the last few trips, and after not having a suit fit me (funky measurements...big shoulders, wide hips, 30" inseam, tiny 8.5 foot, etc.) its GOOD TO HAVE ONE THAT FINALLY FITS!!!

Now that I have the Rock Boots I finally set up Scubaroo's Spring straps on my Atomics. Very cool to just roll on the straps.

Its like Christmas came early.

Just hanging around the house, fire in the fireplace, Fine hand-rolled Santa Damiana 800 in the ash tray, watching a re-run of WestWing in my unzipped 50/50 as I sort of wear in the seals and fine tune them. Out of the water, it gets no better than this. :D

This Sunday its Catalina (home of the Uncle Pug-green Pier).
I'm down to about 3/4 of a ring on the wrist, and my hands are still a little tingly. I'm gonna peel off, relax and we'll see how it feels tomorrow.

I'll hit dives 49, 50 and 51 this Sunday. Man. I'm blessed, I'm excited, I'm nervous (cutting the seals) and I probably won't sleep much before Sunday.

More soon!

Ken

I'm in the process of being seduced by a dive rite 905. I've been holding out, but it won't last much longer!

What a cool toy!

Regards,
Peter Doege

I am contemplating a drysuit purchase myself and the FLX 50/50 is high on my list. I would be very interested in hearing your comments, and observations regarding it.

Thanks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom