Wondering what happened?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for following up with your report. I stand firm that the inst needs to be reported to the certifing agency to insure he dosent go elsewhere and do this again.. Id also like to suggest that that regulator be inspected by an outside party if possable. It sounds like it was partialy blocked. Not that that would have caused this.
Im glad this near drowning turned out OK. Id also hope that when your ready, you would give diving another chance, it's a great and for the most part safe sport. Heck, if you want I'll teach you then you can have your Inst and your paramedic all rolled up into one boyuant package.....

Thanks Pal - now get a better Inst and stay on with us here.... :thumb;

What an amazing event - just glad to see you lived through it.

As with most accidents, it usually takes a lot of things to finally equal something really bad.

There are lots of great instructors out there, so please do not judge the whole sport by one, less than thoughtful, individual.

Hope this does not put you off from diving and thanks for your posting.

PAL, you seem like an extremly level headed person, I hope that you keep diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom