Wonderful Customer Service!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dragon Eye

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just wanted to make a quick post about the wonderful customer service Oceanic has. I have called tech support in the past for questions on my Atom 2.0 always with super helpful and informational replies.

My recent customer service call was related to my dive bag, purchased in August last year, and has never been used. Yet. I was packing and weighing the scuba gear for our trip next month (since we have to fly), and one of the zippers snapped in half. Mark at Oceanic helped me through the process of a warranty claim, and overcome my worries about my impending trip and being without a bag. Boy is their turn around time fast! I sent my requested warranty information, and the same day it was received at Oceanic, I was sent a notice that my new bag was on its way with a tracking number! What a relief! I can't wait till it arrives early next week.

Thank you Mark and the Oceanic Team for making one less stressful thing about going on vacation!!

Agreed. I had some initial questions about my Geo, and could not have been happier with the support I received. Patient, informed, etc., plus it contributed to my loving my Geo on my trip to Cozumel last week. Definitely puts Oceanic high on my list for future equipment purchases.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom