Wonderful after purchase service from Wetwear custom wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I purchased my custom wetsuit from Wetwear custom wetsuits when I visited Beneath the Sea Expo at the Meadowlands New Jersey last year. Along with the purchase came the promise of exceptional customer service. On my diving trip to Key Largo last week I decided to stop by the Wetwear store and manufacturing plant in Hallandale Florida, right off I95. I experienced their remarkable customer service. While I waited they repaired the tear in my suit that occured from the rocks at Dutch Springs PA. The repair was free and I was on my way to Key Largo and the Spiegel Grove. What was even more amazing was the fact that they also replaced the zipper on my son's old Pinnacle wet suit. The price for the new zipper replacement was less than the cost of the zipper itself! Most importly though is the fact that I love my EZ-ON Jumpsuit. It keeps me warm, fits great and is easy to put on even when wet. So be sure to visit Wetwear at the Beneath the Sea Expo in New Jersey or drop by the Wetwear store in Hallandale Fl. If you are looking for a great custom wetsuit that comes with fabulous customer service then Wetwear is your place!
Peter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom